Whats up with pit boss customer service

Call them and leave a call back number. They are better to respond earlier in the day.

I've been communicating with them via email. I got an initial partial response; my controller would not create recipes, and it keeps flipping the temp back to minimum.
They wrote back and said to register it, and they'd send a new controller. I replied to the previous email stating that I had registered, and to please send a replacement. They never responded or sent one; so Lowes is picking it up for a return on Saturday.

Went ahead and ordered a Yoder, overkill perhaps but good.

You will be happy with the Yoder. When dealing with Pit Boss it is always best to contact them by phone. It's a pain because a lot of the time they don't answer but you can leave a call back number. The best time to call is in the morning during the week and they are very helpful.

Again, I think you are gonna like that Yoder there are some people here who did the same thing.

I personally have had very good responses from Pit Boss, they have been good about replacement parts and advise.

I personally have had very good responses from Pit Boss, they have been good about replacement parts and advise.
I have as well, they even sent me a 20lb bag of competition blend and 2 bottles of rub when the gasket for the lid on myv1600 was on back order.

Off the phone they have another control display on the way !!!!
Right after I seasoned my 820 the display quit working. They shipped me another one. Put it in today and works perfectly!! Plus they added this to the box! Very happy.

Attachments

• A09DF1D8-A9C6-48F3-96C5-BFC031BA5201.jpeg
    A09DF1D8-A9C6-48F3-96C5-BFC031BA5201.jpeg
    159.1 KB · Views: 46
Always call. I got an initial reply with a huge list of things to do that didn’t change when I put in my wifi controller. Called and left my number. Called me back and in 10 minutes they sent me a new controller right away

Latest Discussions

Back