Requesting someone to look for PB850 specs

GAnewbie

Reaction score
I looked for a pdf file for the PB850 pro's user guide, but couldn't find one. Before I get one, I would like to know the power draw at start up/ongoing. The outdoor circuit I want to use is on the same as a large fish tank setup I have, so I'm trying to figure out if the 20amp is enough for both. Would anyone with access to one mind looking it up. Thank you.

I looked for a pdf file for the PB850 pro's user guide, but couldn't find one. Before I get one, I would like to know the power draw at start up/ongoing. The outdoor circuit I want to use is on the same as a large fish tank setup I have, so I'm trying to figure out if the 20amp is enough for both. Would anyone with access to one mind looking it up. Thank you.
Does this help?...See attached

Attachments

• PB Electrical.pdf
    320.3 KB · Views: 94
Perfect. Couln't find it anywhere. I think I'm going to be bumping up on the limits at start up. Thank you for this.

20 amp circuit is more than enough, I run my PBV4PS2 on a 20 amp GFIC.
My concern is that I think that outdoor outlet is on the same circuit as the indoor outlets on the other side. I have a large fish tank (display and sump are about 170 gallons), which have a lot of equipment, heaters being the biggest draw.

I forgot to mention, if you have an iOS device you can download the SMOKEIT app and all the manuals are available in the app. I don't know if they have an Android version. I just wasn't able to download from the app but you can read to your hearts content. :)

My concern is that I think that outdoor outlet is on the same circuit as the indoor outlets on the other side. I have a large fish tank (display and sump are about 170 gallons), which have a lot of equipment, heaters being the biggest draw.
Only one way to find out, plug a light in that outlet, shut off that breaker and if the light goes off and your fish tank stays on then it is it's own circuit. I can't see a tank at one side wired into an outlet on the other side of the house, big a big waste of wire, but could be if they were wired in series but parallel.

If it is wired together, you'll need to find the total amp draw with the tank and the grill. Can't exceed 16 amps for a 20 amp circuit.

If it is wired together, you'll need to find the total amp draw with the tank and the grill. Can't exceed 16 amps for a 20 amp circuit.
That's what I figured. When I start adding up the watts it gets close to 9amps if both heaters were to kick on (doesn't happen often) not leaving much room if the grill needs 7. Raining now so I'll do the light check tomorrow. Thanks again.

Latest Discussions

Back