Firmware Update for Pit Boss Pro Series 850?

Jaybod

Reaction score
So I called again and they said nobody there has heard of a new or update for the 850 controller.
I asked why do we have to play the game of calling back to try to get a different agent who might know something different.
Also asked why we customers know more about what's available then Pit Boss employees?
After a 5 minute hold they told me if I ship my controller to them they will update it for me so it has the 10* increments.
They said the only new controllers available are on the new 850 models being shipped to Lowe's, (really?)
I have to pay for the shipping to them and they will pay to ship it back to me.
Fair enough, I have two spare controllers so I won't be without a grill.
So basically there is a new controller. I think they may have offered to replace mine as I just purchased mine 5 days ago. I do find it weird that again they say nope no such thing but then again after they speak to someone else they discover there is a new one

lucas

Reaction score
Hey guys can you please upload a video of your 850 with the new controller and increments it might be easier to show that at the time of asking for a new one :)

Jaybod

Reaction score
Hey guys can you please upload a video of your 850 with the new controller and increments it might be easier to show that at the time of asking for a new one :)
I am planning to as soon as I receive mine in the mail

alanlosch

Reaction score
You can see it here

Jaybod

Reaction score
My new controller from pit boss arrived in the mail today. Will try to switch it our tonight or tomorrow and see if it now goes up in 10 degree increments