Firmware Update for Pit Boss Pro Series 850?

I contacted Pit Boss Customer Care Team at 480-923-9630 today. The whole phone call was 15 minutes in length including almost 10 minutes of wait. Their representative was extremely helpful and quick. I advised I was inquiring about the updated control board for the Pro Series 850 PBS2 (purchased from Lowe's 02/2021) that had the 10 deg increments. She asked for my serial, demographics, and then advised the new updated control board is covered under warranty and set it to be shipped out. Emailed replacement instructions right away.

Will update upon arrival and installation if any issues continue to occur.
I've always had good experiences when I contact them. Glad you did as well. The usually ship you a couple free rubs in the box too!

Picked up a pro series 850 v2 from lowes this weekend and it had the old PID controller. Took them 25mins to answer the call but 5 minutes to get them to ship out a new controller

Picked up a pro series 850 v2 from lowes this weekend and it had the old PID controller. Took them 25mins to answer the call but 5 minutes to get them to ship out a new controller
Glad you had a good experience. Welcome from NH 🍺 🍻

Back