DEAL Save $50 on Inkbird Wi-Fi & Bluetooth Grill Meat Thermometer

71-qId7LUbS._SL1500_.jpg

Inkbird Wi-Fi & Bluetooth Grill Meat Thermometer IBBQ-4BW with 4 Colored Probes, Timer, High/Low Temp Alarm, WiFi Meat Wireless Barbecue Smoker Thermometer for Oven, Kitchen, Drum, Android&iOS

Clip the $50.00 coupon here: https://amzn.to/3TwJdna

• Wifi and Bluetooth bbq thermometer. With app BBQgo Pro, pair the device with your phone through Wi-Fi(2.4GHz Wi-Fi only) and Bluetooth at the same time. Please open GPS location if your phone is Android syste when connecting this grill thermometer.
  • The Bluetooth and wifi meat thermometer temperature range is -4℉~+482℉ with -12.6℉~+12.6℉calibration. The Bluetooth thermometer support use at outdoors, the wifi thermometer connection let you can monitor the temperature when you go for work or travel.
  • High and low temperature alarm, timer. This wireless meat thermometer support 11 types of preset menus and you can customize menus according to your preference, the bbq thermometer will alarm when the detected temperature extends the set temperature range. The alarm will also ring when the set timer ends.
  • Tracking the temperature graphs at any time, also can download it. The Bluetooth connection let this grill meat thermometer supports real-time check, instead of staying in the kitchen or near the food, no need to worry about food overdone and spend more time with your family and friends.
  • USB Rechargeable Battery support the wifi and Bluetooth somker thermometer last at least 24 hours once fully recharged. Support both Fahrenheit and Celsius, has magnet and easy for storage.

Bought this on sale in July, and I've been really happy with it. Occasionally, I need to restart the app while I'm cooking in order to see the graph, but other than that, it's been great.

Also, it was a little confusing as to which app to download, but once I got the right one, it works as expected.

Latest Discussions

Back