DEAL Weber SmokeFire GrillMaster Blend Wood Pellets $8.49

weber-pellet deal.jpg

Select Lowes stores have 20 pound bags of Weber SmokeFire GrillMaster blend wood pellets for 50% off. SmokeFire pellets are made with real wood for natural flavor. This blend is 34% Maple, 33% hickory, 33% cherry, 0% fillers, 100% flavor. Bottom line would be $8.49 + tax. Here's a link to brickseek to look up stock in your area: https://brickseek.com/lowes-inventory-checker/?sku=1002265674

MikeInFla

Staff member
Reaction score
None here but says they can deliver. Doesn't mention the discount. Right now I don't really need any pellets anyway, I still haven't got around to using the Bear Mountain pellets I have. Still going thru a bag of PB hickory pellets. Still have 2 bags of PB pellets in the shed and 2 bags of BM but if I can find these weber pellets I'll pick them up.

MKinHB

Reaction score
checked my Lowes, they have them, you have to scroll down to inventory to see 50% off price, $8.49
good deal, gonna stop by and pick some up tonite.

DaveXDm9

Staff member
Reaction score
Is there a difference who makes the pellets does give better smoke, flavor ?

It depends on your liking as try out several brands. I have a Pro Series 1100 and a Yoder s640 pellet grill. The Yoder puts out more smoke than the Pit Boss, but certain pellets do play a role it just you have to find what you like.

primeone

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I went to Lowes on Wed and found they had the hickory pellets marked down to $8.87. Picked up 4 bags.

hickory-pellets-deal.jpeg

Latest Discussions