warranty 5 year

Hillbilly Jim

Reaction score
I purchased because of warranty. What i did not know was there is no factory parts for replacement. And fix maybe is throwing parts at it and hoping one works. This is a shoddy product with no factory support. Purchased 06-20-20 Five weeks waiting for parts. Lots of money invested for a deck ornament.

DaveXDm9

Staff member
Reaction score
I purchased because of warranty. What i did not know was there is no factory parts for replacement. And fix maybe is throwing parts at it and hoping one works. This is a shoddy product with no factory support. Purchased 06-20-20 Five weeks waiting for parts. Lots of money invested for a deck ornament.
Unfortunately we have this issue of Covid-19 and unfortunately these grills are made in China. Therefore causing quality issues due to factory shut downs and trying to catch up and top of that PB has shortage of replacement parts.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Hillbilly Jim

Reaction score
Unfortunately we have this issue of Covid-19 and unfortunately these grills are made in China. Therefore causing quality issues due to factory shut downs and trying to catch up and top of that PB has shortage of replacement parts.
Not my problem Pit Boss Took my monies and promised through warranty to stand behind product. Everybody is having problems jobs lost, investments gone and you expect the consumer to lose their money while company owners make excuses fail to honor their word. If you cant as a company make good on warranty then refund monies.

Latest Discussions