Second pork shoulder on new 1600ps4

Jimmo

Member
Joined
Aug 5, 2026
Messages
12
Media
7
Reaction score
63
Location
MI
I made a second pork shoulder on my new 1600 pro ps4 pellet grill. The second roast took 20 hours ,16 hours at 225 degrees, and 4 hours at 255 degrees. I followed the exact same recipe. The exact same dry brine time. The exact same injections. Both roast were within an 8th of a pound of each other. The roast came out exactly the same as the first roast perfect down to the last bite. According to everyone who ate both roast.. Except for the extra two hours that it took to complete the second roast, it was identical. Tomorrow I going to try and 2.75 lbs chuck roast. Any advice?
 

Attachments

  • 20260930_121518.webp
    20260930_121518.webp
    212.7 KB · Views: 7
  • 20260913_085131.webp
    20260913_085131.webp
    304.3 KB · Views: 3
  • 3c19e771-d920-4f31-9954-708dc80c13a2.webp
    3c19e771-d920-4f31-9954-708dc80c13a2.webp
    488 KB · Views: 3
Back
Top