Pork prices up?

MikeInFla

Staff member
Media
Reaction score
Normally I can get a couple of racks of babybacks for about $15. Last weekend when I was looking at chicken I happened to noticed a 2 pack of babyback ribs were over $25. have prices gone up?

Yes, I paid $35 last week for 2 racks and all meat is gone up. Although i am starting to see some pricing starting to drop.

I was able to pick up 3 large racks fresh not frozen from I think Sams might have been Costco for about 28 bucks, however I did check Publix first and they were probably double the price. ? my pork butt I just did was $1.48/lb at Costco said it was on sale didn’t catch the regular price.

I just picked up a 11 lb pork butt for $16.50 ($1.50/lb) so prices are now starting to normalize in my area.

We went to Sams this weekend and stocked up on meat as the prices are back to normal now.

Yeah, I don't know what the deal was on burgers and beef. There were plenty of steaks but that's it. I ended up getting brat patties which were OK but I think a bit more greasy that beef burgers.

I guess it depends on the distribution in certain states, but hopefully ground beef will come your way.

Back