Pizza??

DozerofDoom

Reaction score
Not sure if anyone else has posted on this but has anyone tried a frozen pizza? Digiorno mabye? Just curious...

Not sure if anyone else has posted on this but has anyone tried a frozen pizza? Digiorno mabye? Just curious...

Yes, frozen pizzas come out amazing!

We have tested out all kinds of pizza on the smoker. Papa Murphy's is probably my favorite though.

Use a pizza stone for the best result also on the stone put down some corn meal. You will have to gauge time and temp off of the oven directions and then pay close attention to it, they are very easy to burn.

I need to get a pizza stone. I think my Series 3 is about 14 inches wide? I can't remember at the moment but when I bought it I almost got the series 5 because it is wider. The only issue I had was a chicken rack that I use was too long to fit so I had to improvise and use something else. I would prob need a 14 inch pizza stone but I will measure before getting one.

Not with frozen, but I make homemade pizza about twice a month with my smoked charcuterie. Thincrust Right side 450F about 20 minutes.
This one Lomo Embuchado,Spinach, Fresh Basil, Bell Peppers and Feta

Attachments

• p1.jpg
    p1.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 58
Use a pizza stone for the best result also on the stone put down some corn meal. You will have to gauge time and temp off of the oven directions and then pay close attention to it, they are very easy to burn.
If you preheat the stone before putting on the pizza you’ll get a crispy crust underneath. Careful not to put a frozen pizza on a hot stone, it will crack the stone.

for anyone who just likes to spend money I can say the Ooni line also does pizza very well if you dont want to use the smokers. I got into pizza making before smoking and can turn out a pretty good slice, I'm considering the halo 16 pizza cooker as a next purchase...i hear its better for ny style than the ooni which does take a bit of practice to not burn the crap out of it.

Latest Discussions

Back