Pit Boss Grill Modifications from Smoke Daddy

Sparky

Reaction score
I like just step on it to flatten so it will fit. Almost sound like some body men I know.

Pellet monkey

Reaction score
Just got the smoke daddy and used for a brisket cook on Friday. It’s worth it ! It’s the flavor that’s been missing with laziness of a pellet grill. No big deal to install and no real temp problems. Its also very heavily built. Very happy !

JeepSmoker

Reaction score
Ditto on that! All the smoke you want, can regulate it, and refill it on the fly! I've had my Smoke Daddy Magnum P.I.G. for 2 months and it's phenomenal. Add any flavor pellet, chips, charcoal, or chunks!

Pellet monkey

Reaction score
Ditto on that! All the smoke you want, can regulate it, and refill it on the fly! I've had my Smoke Daddy Magnum P.I.G. for 2 months and it's phenomenal. Add any flavor pellet, chips, charcoal, or chunks!
Just in case there is confusion , i was referring to the Heavy D stick burning attachment in the OP.

JeepSmoker

Reaction score
My mistake! Smoke Daddy, Inc. makes a number of "smoke generators". The thing I really like about the external units is they don't take up any room in the pit interior and easy to clean out and refill.