Navigator 1600 Heat dispersion

bholt

Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2026
Messages
9
Media
2
Reaction score
53
Location
Georgetown, Texas
Ok this is my first post here, however been a long time forum participant on other forums. Ever since I got my navigator 1600 I have found it cooks hotter on the right side than the left. The first Brisket I cooked I pulled too early. and it was not done or as the boss lady said "does not meet specifications" ribs and such are ok and I fully understand the location of the temp probe. I bought a flame tamer and I am using it while cooking. Today I am cooking "KBOBS" and Tomorrow have a brisket going on tomorrow night for "THE GAME" Saturday. I'm thinking about putting another plate to the right side of the flame pot for better distribution what are your thought.
IMG_0916.webp
IMG_0917.webp
 
Back
Top