Just Registered. Need Coupon Code

capuanma

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I just now registered my Pit Boss Grill, and wanted to buy some accessories on line. How long does it take for them to email my 20% off coupon code? Thanks!
capuanma

Mwcurnan

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I just now registered my Pit Boss Grill, and wanted to buy some accessories on line. How long does it take for them to email my 20% off coupon code? Thanks!
capuanma
Thought mine.came in a week

Mack43

Reaction score
capuanma
Mine showed a coupon number at the registration confirmation page so would this be that Coupon?

MKinHB

Staff member
Reaction score
capuanma
check your email
they email you the code.

MeatLoafT

Reaction score
Mine showed a coupon number at the registration confirmation page so would this be that Coupon?
Yeah, I have the same thing under my registered product. I assumed this was the coupon. I haven't used it yet to see how much it's worth though. I hadn't heard of a coupon until I saw that, and saw no mention of having one emailed to me.