Just Registered. Need Coupon Code

capuanma

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I just now registered my Pit Boss Grill, and wanted to buy some accessories on line. How long does it take for them to email my 20% off coupon code? Thanks!
capuanma

Hi everyone. I just now registered my Pit Boss Grill, and wanted to buy some accessories on line. How long does it take for them to email my 20% off coupon code? Thanks!
capuanma
Thought mine.came in a week

capuanma
Mine showed a coupon number at the registration confirmation page so would this be that Coupon?

capuanma
check your email
they email you the code.

Mine showed a coupon number at the registration confirmation page so would this be that Coupon?
Yeah, I have the same thing under my registered product. I assumed this was the coupon. I haven't used it yet to see how much it's worth though. I hadn't heard of a coupon until I saw that, and saw no mention of having one emailed to me.

Latest Discussions

Back