Hey from Vegas

Just got a Pro1150P2 and love the ease of use. I've been watching a lot of Youtube vids and done some ribs and tri tips, came out great. Prior to this pit boss I was grilling on a Weber kettle around 30 years. Looking forward to learning everything I can from you guys.
I have the same grill for smoking. I hope you kept your weber kettle for searing.

Just got a Pro1150P2 and love the ease of use. I've been watching a lot of Youtube vids and done some ribs and tri tips, came out great. Prior to this pit boss I was grilling on a Weber kettle around 30 years. Looking forward to learning everything I can from you guys.

Welcome to the forum @9th island boy and congrats on the new smoker!

Welcome to the forum! It's a good day for a smoke!

Welcome to the group!!
Roll that smoke 💨 🇺🇸🇺🇸

Latest Discussions

Back