Upinmygrill
Well-known member
A long time ago a guy I worked with let me try a few chili peppers fried in peanut oil and I just never forgot how good they were. Do I thought of try frying them on the pellet grill with bacon fat or maybe even tallow since I already have them.
I’ll poke a whole in each one then fry them whole for about 3-5 minutes until brown, skin blisters and they’re soft then sprinkle lightly with salt.
I might even try to do this with larger jalapeño or maybe even habanero.
Let me know what you think or if you already do this sort of thing for a snack.
I’ll poke a whole in each one then fry them whole for about 3-5 minutes until brown, skin blisters and they’re soft then sprinkle lightly with salt.
I might even try to do this with larger jalapeño or maybe even habanero.
Let me know what you think or if you already do this sort of thing for a snack.