Expresso Machines

DaveXDm9

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My wife loves her expresso coffee you know cappuccino, Latte, and americano so on so on. I like expresso's myself, but my wife had this expresso machine for 5 years now and it finally kick the bucket.

Anybody have any advice or recommendation on a new one? I need to get one fast she loves her coffee. I have done my research, but I have no idea what I am looking at or what 15 Bar to 19 bar pump. Nashville does not have a coffee store like Seattle and the West Coast have where you can look at different machines.

No idea. We have a Keurig and that just does fine but it only makes coffee. That and old reliable Mr Coffee. We only use the coffee maker on the weekends and use the Kuerig during the week because we all get up at different times.

I finally bought a new espresso machine it is basically like the one we originally had so she is happy now.

I just gave my wife a Expresso Machine for Christmas. I have no idea the name of it, but it was ridiculous expensive which it was made in Italy I have no idea. She loves them and drinks every morning I just a regular coffee drinker.

What expresso machine did you have? How much did it cost? I've been wanting to buy a coffee machine for a long time, but I've been putting it off. I was afraid that I would drink more than three cups a day from it :) For now I am considering inexpensive options, but I can increase my budget if the coffee machine is worth it

Last edited:
We have a Ninja here. K cup or ground. Cup size and strength options. Straight hot water for whatever purpose. And an attached motorized whisk to whip things up when you’re feeling really special. 😁

Attachments

• 9DEED268-E85A-4009-9595-493F4398F634.jpeg
    9DEED268-E85A-4009-9595-493F4398F634.jpeg
    218 KB · Views: 5

Latest Discussions

Back