Yes, but they'll look a whole lot better with some meat juice!Those are pretty!!![]()
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yes, but they'll look a whole lot better with some meat juice!Those are pretty!!![]()
And are razor sharp. Great deal for the price !Those are pretty!!![]()
Nice setupSo this budget brisket knife is very slicy, but the blade is thin, and it flexes excessively when I'm cutting up slices, so I lopped off two inches and reprofiled the end to provide less flex. This should work great! No smart@§§ remarks on my DIY Kydex sheath.
View attachment 14557
If it makes you happy!So this budget brisket knife is very slicy, but the blade is thin, and it flexes excessively when I'm cutting up slices, so I lopped off two inches and reprofiled the end to provide less flex. This should work great! No smart@§§ remarks on my DIY Kydex sheath.
View attachment 14557
I have the cutluxe 14" and am totally satisfied with the purchase. (i also have several other cutluxe knives).If it makes you happy!
I'm lookin for a fourteen in a scalloped serration.