Website and app

Wes1972

Reaction score
I bought my smoker yesterday and would like to register mine and also have the panel reflashed. I also keep getting the temporarily can not be reached..

HuntJ08

Reaction score
Noticed the website down @ Thursday. Eventually got thru. Was trying to shop some spices.

During cook yesterday, noticed the app would not connect Wifi (which I have not been having an issue). Just used bluetooth to get thru.

Novenom

Reaction score
I got mine this weekend and I haven't been able to register it...but I called customer service and they are sending me the new controller anyway so I'd say that's pretty good customer service 👍

HuntJ08

Reaction score
Just tried to go into website Pitboss-grills.com and was re-directed to their Amazon Store site ???

Bikerchick

Reaction score
Does anyone know why both the website and app are down?
I emailed their support team and they said that they're working on their sites. It's been about a week now and it's still not working. The top of the chimney broke off at the contact, where it screws in and I can't get a new one until I register the smoker. Well, how am I supposed to register if the site doesn't work?? I'm so frustrated!

Bikerchick

Reaction score
I bought my smoker yesterday and would like to register mine and also have the panel reflashed. I also keep getting the temporarily can not be reached..
I've been getting the same error. It's so frustrating. I need them to send me a new chimney and they won't send anything until I register it.

Rkybby

Reaction score
I emailed their support team and they said that they're working on their sites. It's been about a week now and it's still not working. The top of the chimney broke off at the contact, where it screws in and I can't get a new one until I register the smoker. Well, how am I supposed to register if the site doesn't work?? I'm so frustrated!
Call them. They will register it over the phone for you

Jaybod

Reaction score
When I called about an issue the otjer day the agent said could be a week or longer they dont really know