Pellets $4 a bag!

My Walmart has fruit blend and classic blend on clearance for $4 for a 30 pound bag. For $4 I'm grabbing a bag. Look around your Walmart for the same deal.

Attachments

• IMG_20220205_070950647.jpg
    IMG_20220205_070950647.jpg
    283.3 KB · Views: 1,841
Last edited:
No matter the "subject", you can not please everyone. MikeInFla thanks for the headsup and for that price why not grab more?

The local.walmat has a markdown but not like that.
I used to be an assistant manager for Walmart. The company gives each store so much mark down money and it gets distributed differently at each store. Sometimes it's a corporate markdown that is the same for all stores but lots of times each store puts the money towards things they need to get rid of because they have alot of something in stock.

I used to be an assistant manager for Walmart. The company gives each store so much mark down money and it gets distributed differently at each store. Sometimes it's a corporate markdown that is the same for all stores but lots of times each store puts the money towards things they need to get rid of because they have alot of something in stock.
Makes sense. The markdown here may merit a look see next trip in

My Walmart has fruit blend and classic blend on clearance for $4 for a 30 pound bag. For $4 I'm grabbing a bag. Look around your Walmart for the same deal.
Those are two of my favorite PB pellets, although tending to drift toward Bear Mountain now. Still have a bit of Classic left. Damn good price.

Bear Mountain seems to have a better smoke flavor and they burn more consistently. I've tried all the Pit Boss pellets and now just mainly buy Bear Mountain or the Pit Boss Charcoal pellets. It's not that PB pellets are bad, I just like the other better. Also, the 40 pound bags at Sam's are pretty good too. It will be a while before I buy any more pellets because I have several unopened bags and several 5 gallon buckets full.

You can usually find Bear Mountain at Tractor Supply.

Last edited:

Latest Discussions

Back