PB rookie

Papas K-9 Grill

Reaction score
Hello to all.
Just bought my first PB, the V5p1.
My wife says that if I spend that kind of money on a grill than I had better learn how to use it because I will be doing a lot of grilling giving her free time so... time to learn the ropes.
A couple of quick questions I hope you guys can help me with.
First, does my PBV5P1 have wi-fi or can I add it?
Also, does anyone know if there is any recipies for dog treats on the grill?
I look forward to using this bad boy and becoming a grill master, at least the best griller on my deck.
Thank you,
Papa K-9

PBV4PS2 has the WIFI, the PBV4PS1 doesn't. You could call Pit Boss Tech Support to see if there is a WIFI controller that would work on your model. 877 303 3134 option 2

my dog will eat whatever I cook on my grill, he thinks everything is a dog treat.
and it is
Same with my dogs. They stay on guard duty while I'm cooking.
BBB35E71-4BCC-4770-ACF8-C1C15B27F8C4.jpeg

How do I post a new thread.
I want to post these questions:
Do I need to keep water in the pan for cooking everything or is that just for smoke?
Also, what is the recommended cooking temp for burgers?
Thanks!

Until you ring my doorbell View attachment 1400
Hey Sparky, with your permission I would like to save your picture of your tough guy doggie, blow it up and hang it in my man cave. I wont send it out or share it, just for my man cave wall with your name and caption. It's hilarious!
Also, I like the flags for your icon!

Can anyone tell me how I can change the type of pellets in my smoker or do I have to use whats in the hopper before I can change to a different flavor of pellet?

Hello Folks,

I just purchased the PB 1600 PE. I originally ordered the Brunswick Platinum but canceled due to all the shipping damage. Prior to this, I had a Masterbuilt electric smoker and I still have a charcoal smoker that I rarely use.

Hello to all.
Just bought my first PB, the V5p1.
My wife says that if I spend that kind of money on a grill than I had better learn how to use it because I will be doing a lot of grilling giving her free time so... time to learn the ropes.
A couple of quick questions I hope you guys can help me with.
First, does my PBV5P1 have wi-fi or can I add it?
Also, does anyone know if there is any recipies for dog treats on the grill?
I look forward to using this bad boy and becoming a grill master, at least the best griller on my deck.
Thank you,
Papa K-9
Welcome to the group!! Roll that smoke.

Latest Discussions

Back