New guy from Houston

neilnoff

Reaction score
Greetings all - Just got my Pitt Boss tabletop and am really enjoying it so far. Still getting used to it and I think there may be a larger model on my back patio in my future. Got tired of fighting the charcoal when doing a brisket and this unit is going to be a great addition to my small Blackstone griddle that I take with us when we are in our motorhome. Looking forward to learing a lot from the experts on this forum. Thanks in advance & Happy Thanksgiving to all -- BTW: Here is a pic of one of my first cooks doing smoked Shotgun Shells -- turned out fantastic!
Shotgun Shells.jpg

Greetings all - Just got my Pitt Boss tabletop and am really enjoying it so far. Still getting used to it and I think there may be a larger model on my back patio in my future. Got tired of fighting the charcoal when doing a brisket and this unit is going to be a great addition to my small Blackstone griddle that I take with us when we are in our motorhome. Looking forward to learing a lot from the experts on this forum. Thanks in advance & Happy Thanksgiving to all -- BTW: Here is a pic of one of my first cooks doing smoked Shotgun Shells -- turned out fantastic!

Welcome to the forum @neilnoff (y) I have a small weber grill we use camping, but I've thought about upgrading to the tabletop so we can smoke. What size briskets have you been able to cook on it?

Latest Discussions

Back