Hello, new here.

46ShortBox

Media
Reaction score
Looking for some great ideas for a stuck Auger. It's very solid in the burner. Auger will not move at all.
TIA

Might have some pellets that got wet then dried. You will need to take it apart and look. It's either stuck or the sheer pin from the motor to the auger fell out causing it not to turn. There should be some helpful videos on YouTube.

Might have some pellets that got wet then dried. You will need to take it apart and look. It's either stuck or the sheer pin from the motor to the auger fell out causing it not to turn. There should be some helpful videos on YouTube.
I feel the Pellets are like cement around the Augar. How do you bust these pellets up? It's like a steel post in cement. Getting really rusty

20210904_080021.jpg

Somehow you got moisture in there. You will have to remove the auger to get the stuff off.

Somehow you got moisture in there. You will have to remove the auger to get the stuff off.
20210905_124008.jpg

This door is not sealed. So I believe rain got in. Once I can get the Pellets out and Auger unstuck... Going to put a seal of some sort on it. Otherwise, still thinking about how moisture gets in. Hmmm!

Thought about trying this (again). Soaking the Pellets... Maybe become soft enough to bust them up. First time didn't work.

Well, been putting water into the Auger. And this morning, the water finally past through to the end. So, putting a cork in the end and going to continue with the water. Fill it up. Hopefully get it all soggy. Hopefully get to the point of pulling out the auger???

Back