Chopping Pork

RanMic

Reaction score
Looking for some recommendations. I usually pull my pork ( :) ) but lately I've been wanting to chop it some. Is there a particular tool\blade y'all use to chop your pork? I was at a Buc-ee's in TX recently and when I walked by the meat counter I saw a guy with a two handle big blade knife chopping some pork. I should have asked him where he got it but I didn't. I've seen choppers on Amazon and other places but wanted to get an idea of what everyone else is using or thinking.

Looking for some recommendations. I usually pull my pork ( :) ) but lately I've been wanting to chop it some. Is there a particular tool\blade y'all use to chop your pork? I was at a Buc-ee's in TX recently and when I walked by the meat counter I saw a guy with a two handle big blade knife chopping some pork. I should have asked him where he got it but I didn't. I've seen choppers on Amazon and other places but wanted to get an idea of what everyone else is using or thinking.
We did that two weeks ago, we just sliced it and chopped it up with a butcher knife. We used a boneless pork roast came out great.

This might be worth a look.
Winco 12.oo
Webstraunt Store 7.oo

I think it's called a Mezzaluna Chopper

Attachments

• 1049691.jpg
    1049691.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 16
I'll have to look closer next time I'm at Buc-ee's. and see how they are doing it. We're there about once a week since it's close to the house. The place is kind of addictive.

I'll have to look closer next time I'm at Buc-ee's. and see how they are doing it. We're there about once a week since it's close to the house. The place is kind of addictive.
Thanks. The sandwich was pretty good but not as good as mine......hahaha!

Latest Discussions

Back