Yummly smart thermometer

Saw these at Lowe's today while looking for Kingsford pellets (they didn't have any and I have never seen them at Lowe's so I wasn't surprised when I didn't find them). I did see a smart thermometer. At $130 that's too much for me but I thought I would share anyway.

Attachments

• IMG_20201213_091437253.jpg
    IMG_20201213_091437253.jpg
    246.9 KB · Views: 2,022
  • IMG_20201213_091709257.jpg
    IMG_20201213_091709257.jpg
    201 KB · Views: 41
I'd like to get one of these as well. I bet these will really start coming down in price soon.

I would love one also... but i will wait until the price drops... that is a LOT of brisket for 130 bucks...

It's pretty much a Meater probe. You can buy a Meater plus for $99. True wireless thermometers are fantastic. I don't know the specifics on the one at Lowes but might want to compare to the Meater brand before purchase. Just a thought.

Hey I saw this and thought I’d pass this along. I’m a thermo junky. Lol. Got several. I had been using Mavericks and had good luck. Depending on where ya get them as far as price. Anyway I stumbled on this set at Amazon Several months ago. Never heard of the brand name but it had very good reviews. I decided to try one. And I’ve had great luck out of em. Matter of fact I bought a second set just a few weeks ago. A lot of times I’m cooking on two cookers at a time. I always monitor the cooker temp as well. Anyway this thing comes with four probes. Transmitter receiver very nice cases and I believe a 3 year warranty. Like 38 bucks for the set. I love mine. And it’s pretty cool to monitor everything on one setup. Don’t let the funny name fool ya. Like I say I’ve got two sets and love em. And of course if ya do get a bad one Amazon has a great return policy.

Four probe set at Amazon

I used one of these sets just yesterday. Monitored three chickens and the smoker temp.

AD070EA9-0239-4CE4-92C9-1240CAFD7638.jpeg

Cool!
like I said I liked the first one well enough I bought a second set. One orange and one yellow.
July 3 in the pic I posted one set has all four in use.
I had my offset running that day as well. (Feedin the kids and grandkids).
I wound up using I believe three and the other set.
after I got my fire settled down I came to the living room. Two little receivers. Watching 7 probes lol
And I didn’t mention. But they also sell extra probes. Two with the holding fixtures for like 14 bucks. The probes and all are warranted but since I’ve been careless in the past getting in a hurry and messing one up from a Maverick. Well I figured 14 bucks was good insurance.
It really is a good set. But I’ll say again. Bad stuff laces the factory somerimes. But that goes for brand name stuff as well.
I have confidence in em or I wouldn’t have posted this.
another cool thing is. You can program all four. I have all mine is Prog mode and just watch them. With a bunch going at one time the alarms can be unnerving. Lol.

I don't think so. I just went back and pretended to initiate a new order, and it let me check it again. It might have crapped out in the checkout process since I didn't go that far with it, but it's worth a try.

Well. For better or worse I just ordered another and for the coupon 10 buck discount. My son in law has been drooling over mine. And if he don’t want it. Well I’ll just keep it. Lol. Thanks for bringing that coupon up.

I probably sound like an Enzoo sales rep lol. But honestly and especially with this other ten bucks coupon. I mean dang.
I was looking at some of my stuff and found the price on one of my Mavericks still on the box. 69.99. And I thought that was a good deal back then. I mean they’re ok but sometimes flake out. Just quit. Have to wiggle something. And the other thing to store it all I have is just pushing the stuff back in that box.
rhis cheapo set is better in my opinion. I looked back and the first set was bout about 7 1/2 months ago. Never a hiccup. And the 3 year warranty (I believe).
I got some pics of this stuff actually out where you can see a little better. The cases and everything if anybody wants a look see. The outside of the units are nice with a heavy rubbery material. I imagine would help in a drop.
crap. I’m gonna shut up. Lol. I guess I kinda get excited if I run across something cool.

Hey Mike. Man it just occurred to me I somewhat hijacked your thread of the Yummley set. I truly apologize. I should have started a new one for these things.
I guess I kinda got carried away again. Lol. Serious my humble apologies!

I don't think so. I just went back and pretended to initiate a new order, and it let me check it again. It might have crapped out in the checkout process since I didn't go that far with it, but it's worth a try.
Hey I apologized about hijaxking this but since Brewer told us about the 10 buck coupon I wanted to confirm you’re correct sir. Came in today. With the coupon 25.99 and tax. And free shipping.
now I will go away. Lol.

Attachments

• 483C1893-CD79-4353-92D1-67098D9659D0.jpeg
    483C1893-CD79-4353-92D1-67098D9659D0.jpeg
    137.4 KB · Views: 14
Hey I apologized about hijaxking this but since Brewer told us about the 10 buck coupon I wanted to confirm you’re correct sir. Came in today. With the coupon 25.99 and tax. And free shipping.
now I will go away. Lol.
to use the coupon don't you have to add 100.oo to your Amazon account to get the ten bucks off?

never mind, I see the other coupon.

Last edited:

Latest Discussions

Back