Where do I buy the KC Combo?

wlrenoux

Reaction score
We are trying to order one from NC for our home in Florida & it seems Walmart has the exclusive but they won't ship??? Any help would be appreciated!

Walmart is the only place to buy it. Since you are buying one for your Florida home, do you have anyone nearby in Florida who could pick it up for you?

No idea why they don't ship.

Walmart is the only place to buy it. Since you are buying one for your Florida home, do you have anyone nearby in Florida who could pick it up for you?

No idea why they don't ship.
We did find it on arbor.com BUT it weighs over 250 pounds & shipping is $199. I guess that’s why Walmart doesn’t ship & why it’s crazy to pay for shipping. We don’t think we can ask anyone to pick this monster up but I’ve got one in my Walmart cart online & supposedly 3 available. Hopefully I can hang on to it until we are back sometime in September. Thankfully it’s a high enough costing product for the store they won’t fly off the shelf. Thanks so much for the reply!

Walmart will load it into your truck or trailer. You'll need a few friends to move it from your truck/trailer to where you'll be setting it up.

Walmart will load it into your truck or trailer. You'll need a few friends to move it from your truck/trailer to where you'll be setting it up.
Yup, got that part. My initial post was how to order online & get it delivered to our home in Florida while we summer in NC. I just didn't want it to sell out & us be stuck building a new home & not have the unit we wanted. My husband seems to think that such a high cost item for Wal-Mart should not sell the 3 in stock at the store near our home there, that it should still be in stock when we get back for an inspection in about 6 weeks. There is a site arbor.com that will ship it but its $199 extra (no shock with it being over 250 pounds) but my husband prefers to not pay for shipping and hope one is in stock. Thanks Mike!

Yup, got that part. My initial post was how to order online & get it delivered to our home in Florida while we summer in NC. I just didn't want it to sell out & us be stuck building a new home & not have the unit we wanted. My husband seems to think that such a high cost item for Wal-Mart should not sell the 3 in stock at the store near our home there, that it should still be in stock when we get back for an inspection in about 6 weeks. There is a site arbor.com that will ship it but its $199 extra (no shock with it being over 250 pounds) but my husband prefers to not pay for shipping and hope one is in stock. Thanks Mike!
Call your local Walmart near you in Florida and see if you pay for it, will they hold it till you can pick it up

We are trying to order one from NC for our home in Florida & it seems Walmart has the exclusive but they won't ship??? Any help would be appreciated!
As far as I know you have to have it sent to a store to pick it up. You might find someone local if you need help, they're heavy <))))><

Back