Where can I buy new hopper?

Misfit86

Reaction score
Good morning all,
I recently bought the KC Combo and I love it, but I just had the hopper smoke and catch fire after smoking some ribs. The hopper had flames coming out of it, I believe there was to much dust in the pellets. This being said it melted the connectors on my temp probes, it melted all the paint on the hopper and ruined the sight glass on the side of the hopper. I cant seem to get in contact with Pit Boss, does anyone know where I can buy a whole new hopper complete with electrical auger and all? Thanks for any help you can provide. Have a great day!

Good morning all,
I recently bought the KC Combo and I love it, but I just had the hopper smoke and catch fire after smoking some ribs. The hopper had flames coming out of it, I believe there was to much dust in the pellets. This being said it melted the connectors on my temp probes, it melted all the paint on the hopper and ruined the sight glass on the side of the hopper. I cant seem to get in contact with Pit Boss, does anyone know where I can buy a whole new hopper complete with electrical auger and all? Thanks for any help you can provide. Have a great day!

First of all your hopper did not catch fire because of pellet dust as that is a pellet grill myth that has no proof of it. I have no idea why so many pit boss owners lead individuals down that path blows me away. A few things could have went bad and due to your grill the KC Combo it seems this is a problem on which you are not the first one with this issue and the outcome.

I had many pellet grills in my time and never and I mean never cleaned out my hopper and I had some dusty pellets in my time.

Please contact Pit Boss and let them know what happened they need to replace your parts or the grill. If you just bought it honestly I would take it back to the store. This is dangerous and unacceptable from Pitt Boss that there products are failing like this.

Latest Discussions

Back