"User pool client" error today in app

chamberscreek

Reaction score
Prepping my smoker today for tonight's smoke, and I cannot get the Smoke-It app to load. Once I log in, I get an error: "User pool client xxxxxxxxxxxxxx does not exist." Anyone else seeing this issue? Wondering if their web services are down...

Prepping my smoker today for tonight's smoke, and I cannot get the Smoke-It app to load. Once I log in, I get an error: "User pool client xxxxxxxxxxxxxx does not exist." Anyone else seeing this issue? Wondering if their web services are down...
I’m currently logged on to the app and monitoring successfully

Same thing is happening to me. It would be nice to be able to check on the smoker without having to go outside in the 30° weather.

It’s really stupid they have to log into an online resource to access a local device.

Same thing is happening to me. It would be nice to be able to check on the smoker without having to go outside in the 30° weather.

It’s really stupid they have to log into an online resource to access a local device.
I'm getting the same error.

What's absurd is that we have to log in at all to monitor the smoker. If you have a smoker I shouldn't need permission to use the app to monitor it. You should be able to monitor without logging in.

Exactly. I was on the phone with support for an issue I had with my initial setup and the support guy said they farmed out the app and weren't entirely happy with the result. They probably have to call someone on Christmas Eve to fix this so it may be down all weekend

Hmm I see where some are having issues but mine connected flawlessly. But that was earlier and up to about 1500 eastern
I suspect that if you were logged in before the problem it won't log you out. You shouldn't need to be logged in at all. Like it's some sort of privilege to use the app with my $800 grill?

I suspect that if you were logged in before the problem it won't log you out. You shouldn't need to be logged in at all. Like it's some sort of privilege to use the app with my $800 grill?
I was logged in around 1400. I’m off now but later to tonight I’m firing it back up for a brisket. I’m hoping I can connect so I can monitor things from the comfort of my bed😁

I was logged in around 1400. I’m off now but later to tonight I’m firing it back up for a brisket. I’m hoping I can connect so I can monitor things from the comfort of my bed😁
The Session should last at least a day; I hadn't used the app for a few days; which is probably why only some people are seeing the problem. Just don't close the app; leave it running on your phone

The Session should last at least a day; I hadn't used the app for a few days; which is probably why only some people are seeing the problem. Just don't close the app; leave it running on your phone
Yea it’s off now. We’re at my daughters partaking of the appetizers I smoked earlier. So we’ll see and I’ll advise what I run into for round 2

I am experiencing the same issue. I wonder if there is some maximum number that can be logged in simultaneously? Probably lots of use today.

This really stinks.

I am experiencing the same issue. I wonder if there is some maximum number that can be logged in simultaneously? Probably lots of use today.

This really stinks.
Im sure it does. Sorry you and others had to deal with that. Since connecting last night around 2200 eastern it’s run fine. I was able to check things from bedside and early this AM cranked it up from the S setting to 230.
Anyway, for those having probs maybe call support when they are back open.

Same error here since last night. Tried deleting app and reload a couple times and now I can’t even sign in. It shows that I do not have an account and doesn’t recognize my email. I tried starting a whole new account and it won’t even let me do that!

Latest Discussions

Back