Sunny Beaches

Captken

Reaction score
Hello from the Sunny Beaches of north Florida. This forum has already helped me since buying my 1150PS2 last weekend. Grilled some kabobs last week and noticed the temp swinging greatly. Read about the mod and ordered it yesterday. But in the meantime I made a heat block out of tin foil. Cooking a butt this morning and heat holding rock steady. Also couldn‘t Bluetooth to either my phone or iPad. Was going to phone the hotline this morning but tried something else. I unplugged the grill and plugged it back in. Now the app works on both. Y’all have a great day out there.

Hello from the Sunny Beaches of north Florida. This forum has already helped me since buying my 1150PS2 last weekend. Grilled some kabobs last week and noticed the temp swinging greatly. Read about the mod and ordered it yesterday. But in the meantime I made a heat block out of tin foil. Cooking a butt this morning and heat holding rock steady. Also couldn‘t Bluetooth to either my phone or iPad. Was going to phone the hotline this morning but tried something else. I unplugged the grill and plugged it back in. Now the app works on both. Y’all have a great day out there.
Welcome

Welcome from NH!

Welcome mate, glad your 1150PS2 worked out of the box, mine was DOA ...

Latest Discussions

Back