Stuck at 180

Twelveozcurls51

Reaction score
I am new owner of a a Pro Series 820. I basically went through about 20 lbs of pellets and the grill stops when it reaches 180 degrees. I contacted customer service and I received a new control panel which I replaced. I started a test run and after about 15 minutes it stopped at 180 again. It maintains that temperature and will not climb any higher. I set the temperature to 350 but never reached it. Any ideas

Same issue here. Just got it, worked fine the first 2 times, now it won't go over 200 no matter what I do.

Call tech support 877.303.3134 option 2 and leave a call back number. Best time to call them is during the week in the morning hours.

Same issue here. Just got it, worked fine the first 2 times, now it won't go over 200 no matter what I do.
I replaced the control panel and worked with it more. I cleaned the fire pot and tested. I also discovered that I unlike any other temperature control had to push the dial a second time and lock the temperature in and everything worked perfect

I replaced the control panel and worked with it more. I cleaned the fire pot and tested. I also discovered that I unlike any other temperature control had to push the dial a second time and lock the temperature in and everything worked perfect
Save the old controller for backup, might be nothing wrong with it.

Well, they told me to put it on smoke when I first turn it on and let it run for 8-10 minutes, then go to the higher temp I want and it seems to have worked.

Latest Discussions

Back