Hi,All looks amazing. That chimney cake looks interesting. How is that done?
Wow... Just, Wow... That's some serious cooking skills. Very impressed.Hi,
you need a conical beech dough roll for a rotisserie.
I build this myself. See Pitctures.
View attachment 1550View attachment 1551View attachment 1552
Here is a recipe.
I hope I translate that correctly.
Ingredients for the dough.
200 ml Milk
7g Dry yeast
16g Vanilla sugar
Pinch of salt
3 TS cinammon
How to prepare the dough.
1. Warm milk (not cook). maybe 30°C
2. Mix flour and dry yeast in a bowl
3. Add the eggs, pinch of salt, 16g vanilla sugar and 75g sugar to the flour mix
4. Add warm milk
5. Mix well ( 5 min )
6. Let the dough rest for 45 minutes and cover bowl with a towel.
7. Cut the dough in half
8. Preheat the Grill up to 200°C ( Backburner recommended )
9. Roll out dough to 20 x 50 cm
10. Cut the dough in 2cm wide strips
11. Brush the conical beech dough lightly with sunfloweroil
12. Now wrap each strip on the roll with a slight overlap.
13. Melt butter and mix sugar with cinammon
14. Brush the dough on the roll and sprinkle with sugar / cinammon mix
15. Bake the roll between 15 and 20 min.
The dough is finish, when its golden brown.
Do the same with the other half dough
Let me know, if you have any questions.
Enjoy your meal