SMOKE iT APP Questions? New SMOKE iT APP!

Reaction score
The new SMOKE it app was delayed by Apple until 8/3. Tomorrow the app stores will have 2 SMOKE iT apps. One will have SMOKE iT "Legacy" (which is the app your using now) and the new app will take over the SMOKE iT name. SMOKIE iT Legacy (old) SMOKE iT (new) When you download the new app you cannot just log in. You must create a new account to sign in. You can use you same old email but YOU MUST CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT. You also must create a new account whenever you replace your control panel or the app will think it's still the old control panel and not communicate with it. <))))><

Last edited:
I will be trying to answer SMOKE iT app questions. I suggest everyone that is having problems with the SMOKE iT app call APP-ASSIST at 888-503-8702 for help. There is a new version of SMOKE iT coming out on August 1st! <))))><
Thank goodness. Tried mine again just last Saturday for it to wierd-out on me. Think I’ll delete it and try the new one August 1.

Will the app we have now update or will we have to delete & install the new app?

I don't have a firm answer for that but considering there are almost 250,000 of them out there WORKING PERFECTLY right now I would imagine that everyone will have to download it at the app store. Logistically it would seem harder to try to "push" the new app to that many with a firmware update. <))))><

I will be trying to answer SMOKE iT app questions. I suggest everyone that is having problems with the SMOKE iT app call APP-ASSIST at 888-503-8702 for help. There is a new version of SMOKE iT coming out on August 1st! <))))><
Good luck Danny! Hope this is a game changer for PB. A new app is needed to be competitive.

Do you have a picture of the app so I know what I’m looking for?

I was actually looking forward to see the "new app" I had a bad feeling it would be available

I was actually looking forward to see the "new app" I had a bad feeling it would be available
To be honest I was wondering if this was for real. But call me crazy Im still hopeful. If they’re like most businesses these days, the first probably means……… well sometime around then. Lol.

To be honest I was wondering if this was for real. But call me crazy Im still hopeful. If they’re like most businesses these days, the first probably means……… well sometime around then. Lol.
Ya...would of been cool if it did happen since every reply was new app August 1st

Latest Discussions

Back