Smoke it app issues

JoeA65

Reaction score
I bought and love my Pit boss vertical smoker. I purchased it at Lowes. I had an iPhone 8 for a while and never had an issue using the Smoke it app.
But, the other day I finally updated my iPhone and bought and iPhone 13. When I open the app in my NEW phone, the app asks me to sign in. When I sign in
the app says, that user already exist. The app is not recognizing my new phone at won’t let me use it. I did call customer service and they called me back twice already,
but nothing is working. They told me to delete the app off my phone and reinstall it, then sign in again. I did this 4 times already and it’s still not working.
Any ideas on fixing this issue would be very helpful and appreciate.

Sounds like it thinks you're trying to create your account (again) rather than signing in. Be sure you're hitting Login, not Sign up.

Otherwise, do you still have your old phone? You should still be able to use it to log in to Smoke It. Not an ideal solution, but it should work...

Sounds like it thinks you're trying to create your account (again) rather than signing in. Be sure you're hitting Login, not Sign up.

Otherwise, do you still have your old phone? You should still be able to use it to log in to Smoke It. Not an ideal solution, but it should work...
Yes, I’m only hitting Login, definitely not sign up.
I actually had to send my old phone back to the company.
I just did it today. They actually deducted some money off from what I have to pay
for the new phone if sent it in. So, unfortunately…

But, I’m going to reach out again to customer service and see if there’s anything else they would suggest?

Yes, I’m only hitting Login, definitely not sign up.
I actually had to send my old phone back to the company.
I just did it today. They actually deducted some money off from what I have to pay
for the new phone if sent it in. So, unfortunately…

But, I’m going to reach out again to customer service and see if there’s anything else they would suggest?
Good luck!

Latest Discussions

Back