Shipping from Pitboss

Trelle

Reaction score
Just curious if anyone knows how long it takes them to ship? Registered my grill and used my 25% off promo code for a cover and a few other things. Ordered last Thursday and still is processing. Thanks!

It took me 5 weeks from order and that was during the major Covid time. Also it depends what you ordered as some items might be back ordered and they do not tell you and some customer it took 2 months for grill covers.

Got my KC Combo cover @ walmart.

It depends which Walmart as right now my Walmart only has the Lockhart it does not even have the KC combo the manager said he has not seen any plans on selling the KC at his store for some reason.

I only ordered online because of the 25% off coupon for registering my KC Combo, my Walmart has them for 60. But I took advantage of the coupon and loaded up on a bunch of the clearance spices too.

I only ordered online because of the 25% off coupon for registering my KC Combo, my Walmart has them for 60. But I took advantage of the coupon and loaded up on a bunch of the clearance spices too.

hopefully shipping is fast now since Covid is somewhat slowing down.

I bought the Series 3 Copperhead a few months ago and Walmart did not have any covers so I ordered one from the website as well using the 25 percent off coupon. Took about 3 weeks which I consider pretty fast when dealing with shipments from PB.

Latest Discussions

Back