Series 3 electric heating very slow

Nmhuntr

Reaction score
I just bought this series 3 electric and the instructions say to bring it to 350 or above for 30-40 minutes for burn off. I have had it running 1.2 hours and I am at 280. Is that normal for these units?

No, it should run around 340-360 at that temp. Might be a bad RTD probe on the inside, call customer support and leave a call back number.

Thanks
I opened a case online with them last night. The needed the model and to know if I registered the unit. I thought that was strange since they should have seen that in my account but I provided that info and I am waiting on the response. I may give them a call if I don’t hear from them by the end of the day.

Thanks for confirming that I am not losing my mind.

yes, give them a call. If you are waiting for your online case they might respond by 2095. I have never heard about anyone having any luck with an online case including myself so I usually just call them.

I did do a case on the web site. I heard back on the locking wheel ( I was suppose to have 2 and it had only one) and they said they would place it in the mail. I decided to call and left a call back number. About an hour later they called back. They are sending a new temperature probe. I don’t believe that wil solve it but you have to start somewhere.

Thanks a lot and I will keep you posted on the end result

If anything you will have an extra probe and that is always good because at some point it will fail.

Latest Discussions

Back