Reverse flow offset cabinet stick burner.

Redoctapus

Reaction score
I just bought this stick burner. I am really excited to get it home and set up.
I have a FIREBOARD controller with draft fans to regulate the fire.

Attachments

• 63446.jpeg
    63446.jpeg
    311.2 KB · Views: 39
  • 63453.jpeg
    63453.jpeg
    157.3 KB · Views: 8
  • 63460 (1).jpeg
    63460 (1).jpeg
    176.1 KB · Views: 9
That looks great.I'm looking into buying a reverse flow stick burner. I cant wait to find the right one!
Oklahoma Joe makes a nice barrel style. The older OJ's were 1/4" plate. Here in South Carolina there are some well made barrel style for $750.00.

This isn't reverse flow, just an example.

Last edited:
Oklahoma Joe makes a nice barrel style. The older OJ's were 1/4" plate. Here in South Carolina there are some well made barrel style for $750.00.

This isn't reverse flow, just an example.

I only have a FB account for Market Place. I do not respond to anything about anything just buying and selling.

That looks great.I'm looking into buying a reverse flow stick burner. I cant wait to find the right one!
I have an old Charbroil that I modified into a reverse flow. I was able to spin the lid around and I had a piece of 1/8th inch plate cut and broke ro be the baffle. It worked great. I posted pics on here I think.

Last edited:
I just bought this stick burner. I am really excited to get it home and set up.
I have a FIREBOARD controller with draft fans to regulate the fire.
I brought her home today. It sure smells good, very well seasoned. The previous owner used nothing but hickory!
What to cook...?

Attachments

• 20221002_112059.jpg
    20221002_112059.jpg
    192.1 KB · Views: 4
Neighbor gave me this awhile back for FixinView attachment 3257 his mower 🇺🇸
I had a Charbroil like this one. I was able to spin the top around to put the stack on the firebox end. Then I had a baffle plate of 1/8th steel plate cut and bent like a doghouse roof for the baffle under the grate. Now someone is selling these baffle plates for Oklahoma Joe offset rigs.
Oklahoma Joe Tuning plate heat deflector baffle Smoker mods longhorn highland horizontal kit | BBQ Smoker Mods

Last edited:

Latest Discussions

Back