Problems Contacting Customer Service

DocH

Reaction score
I have had a Pitt Boss Lexington approximately one year. Control board failed completely one month ago. Customer service said a new control board was being shipped under warranty which was great. Unfortunately, over a month now and no control board has arrived. The larger problem is my inability to reach anyone in customer service via email, phone, chat or through the Corporate offices. I have been trying all such methods of contact for over a week but no answer or response. Makes one think they may not be in business any longer. Has anyone else experience these issues or found a way to contact "Danson Inc.-Pitt Boss" shy of driving to Arizona?

I have had a Pitt Boss Lexington approximately one year. Control board failed completely one month ago. Customer service said a new control board was being shipped under warranty which was great. Unfortunately, over a month now and no control board has arrived. The larger problem is my inability to reach anyone in customer service via email, phone, chat or through the Corporate offices. I have been trying all such methods of contact for over a week but no answer or response. Makes one think they may not be in business any longer. Has anyone else experience these issues or found a way to contact "Danson Inc.-Pitt Boss" shy of driving to Arizona?
Nobody home at customer service .. I wrote them awhile back ..... no response.... never will buy their crap again

I’ve called twice and someone answered right away
Got my new controller for my 820 within a week plus large containers of three different rubs
Try calling first thing in the morning
Hopefully this helps you 🇺🇸🇺🇸

I finally was able to leave my phone number today, after two full days of trying and they called back within 2 hours.

Latest Discussions

Back