Pro Series Analog Thermometer Mod

erod705

Reaction score
Has anyone added an analog (dial) thermometer to the top of the newer 1150 or similar models with electronic thermometers? I've been tossing this idea around for a while. I have the new firmware update but I still feel I don't get a true temp from the probe on the left side. Before I go drilling, I thought I'd ask.

MKinHB

Reaction score
I found them on something called Amazon, I'll look for the receipt to get you the link.
yeah, I almost bought the red white and blue ones because they are red white and blue.
but these looked way better.

MonnieRock

Reaction score
I found them on something called Amazon, I'll look for the receipt to get you the link.
yeah, I almost bought the red white and blue ones because they are red white and blue.
but these looked way better.
MKinHB,

Thank you for looking for the link

MKinHB

Reaction score
I think the analog are more accurate, when I open the lid the analog gauges go down in temperature while the built in digital gauge does not, unless it is open for a while.
Plus with the two I can see if there is a difference in temperature from left to right side.

Reaction score
I've been happy with these, they have helped me out a lot.
Those look great! I found and ordered the same ones on amazon for my 1100.
The 1100 from the factory has a thermometer on the right (gas) side but not the left (smoker) side.
What size drill bit did you end up with for the holes? I know to start small but.......

Latest Discussions