Please help

Johnny55

Reaction score
Recently purchased an Austin xl and I love it last night was smoking some potatoes and moving furniture in my house forgot they were on there went out to check it the pellet hopper was full of smoke it had ran out of pellets I added more but the entire grill Blacked out shortly after and now won't come on at all no idea what is wrong any ideas please help thanks

check the fuse on the control board it is a 5 amp fuse. Open the bottom of the hopper and look at the back of the controller for the fuse.

Well the fuse was blown I changed it turned it on it powered on fan started a few seconds popped the fuse then I changed it again made sure everything was grounded and connected same thing turned it on powered on a few seconds then pop

Well the fuse was blown I changed it turned it on it powered on fan started a few seconds popped the fuse then I changed it again made sure everything was grounded and connected same thing turned it on powered on a few seconds then pop

Check all the wires and make sure their is not wires melted touching any metal. Also I know this is a difficult but your auger maybe jammed up and that will cause a blown fuse.

Latest Discussions

Back