Platinum Laredo no heat

At this point I don't hold out much hope.

I've been looking for a griddle also, but not real excited about options.
Most go through wally, got burned on the grill, pun intended, dont need it again. only looking to spend around 250.

Most go through wally, got burned on the grill, pun intended, dont need it again. only looking to spend around 250.
I purchased my griddle off of Amazon

I got my BS 36 last year from wally world for 250.

Well fire pot here and installed!
No change
On phone again...went thru the whole process again.
Sending another temp probe and controller.
They need to replace the grill!

Well new control and probe arrived over weekend!
Couldn't install until today...still won't connect to Bluetooth or wifi...minor point.
Warmed up with lid open on smoke until it cleared up. Set to 425, closed lid let her go... DID make set temp...45 minutes
Then popped "ErL" unplugged and let it cool. Started over same process, popped code again. Just turned it off and restarted. Popped again...
Haven't had time to call pit boss again!
Either buy it back, replace it, or I will try to run them out of parts!
Matter of principle at this point, I won't give up til they fix it!! (Think that's what want is for people to give up)

Obviously it's a lemon. Call again, then ask for supervisor. Respectfully demand a new grill. You have tried everything. It sounds like they have a file. Tell them enough is enough. Just don't rant and rave. Generally they shut down to butt hurt customers that they deal with every day.
Good luck.

Back