Pitt Boss Lexington Temperature

Davidb23

Reaction score
I have a Pitt Boss Lexington pellet smoker. Should i go by the temperature gage on the hood of the grill or the electronic digital control board, because the digital control board will say its 300 degrees but the temp. gage on the hood will say its 100.

I have a Pitt Boss Lexington pellet smoker. Should i go by the temperature gage on the hood of the grill or the electronic digital control board, because the digital control board will say its 300 degrees but the temp. gage on the hood will say its 100.
I never go off the gauge. Just use the temperature probe
Hopefully this helps you 🇺🇸🇺🇸

I have a Lexington and it seems accurate though it always reads similar to yours. The best tool you can have is a digital thermometer to check your smoked foods. The Lexington seems to do better at 300 since there isn't a 275 setting. It's a nice little smoker and I haven't incurred any problems in the two years of almost weekly use.

Back