Pitboss app - timer malfunction

tadam

Reaction score
My Pitboss app had been working flawlessly, but about a couple of weeks ago, the timer in app no longer works (I set a time but when I go to "set timer" it goes back to the previous screen with the timer reading 0:00). I talked with CS and they set me instructions on how to reset it but that did not work. Anyone else having a similar issue?

My Pitboss app had been working flawlessly, but about a couple of weeks ago, the timer in app no longer works (I set a time but when I go to "set timer" it goes back to the previous screen with the timer reading 0:00). I talked with CS and they set me instructions on how to reset it but that did not work. Anyone else having a similar issue?
They just released an app update. Try that maybe. Mine wasn't working at all now it connects!

I have a the pb pro series vertical smoker I’ve had it for about 2 weeks now paired it with iPhone through Bluetooth I have the same problem with the timer,can’t get it on Wi-fi network using 2.4 network,when you go to the app to look for the network you can’t scroll down to look for network acts like it is frozen. any else have this issue?

I have a the pb pro series vertical smoker I’ve had it for about 2 weeks now paired it with iPhone through Bluetooth I have the same problem with the timer.Can’t get it on Wi-fi network using 2.4 network,when you go to the app to look for the network you can’t scroll down to look for network acts like it is frozen. any else have this issue?
Talked to cs found out my particular problem was I had the text on my phone set to large so basically it had nowhere to scroll. Seems to be working fine now. Timer was a different issue.

Back