Pitboss 1600

Wild Bill

Reaction score
I see they have come out with a new smoker. The pit boss 1600. They added some new features. It has a griddle, hangers for your grates and I’m sure a few other things. The big question is, did they do anything new to the controller???? Is it still the same???? If they have made changes, will they be sending out new controllers for the 1150 Not So Pro? I’ve only seen one YouTube video so far. I guess we will wait and see.

Pit boss 1600

Attachments

• 2DEC1E69-A704-478D-85C6-C96AFE80CB63.png
    2DEC1E69-A704-478D-85C6-C96AFE80CB63.png
    527.5 KB · Views: 39
I see they have come out with a new smoker. The pit boss 1600. They added some new features. It has a griddle, hangers for your grates and I’m sure a few other things. The big question is, did they do anything new to the controller???? Is it still the same???? If they have made changes, will they be sending out new controllers for the 1150 Not So Pro? I’ve only seen one YouTube video so far. I guess we will wait and see.
Hello I’m in Michigan I smoke yr around smoking to in the snow I got a on going problem sense I purchased my pbv5pw1 extremely hard to read temp control l e d screen very frustrating I enjoying preparing food on smoker but won’t prepare for my guests on this never no what temp is. I messed up several times but still eatable for my taste but charcoal grilling is better to prepare food for my guests are there many problems anyone else is occurring with this. These units are not cheap but operate like it the controls are the most important part of this unit

Hello I’m in Michigan I smoke yr around smoking to in the snow I got a on going problem sense I purchased my pbv5pw1 extremely hard to read temp control l e d screen very frustrating I enjoying preparing food on smoker but won’t prepare for my guests on this never no what temp is. I messed up several times but still eatable for my taste but charcoal grilling is better to prepare food for my guests are there many problems anyone else is occurring with this. These units are not cheap but operate like it the controls are the most important part of this unit
It sounds like you are another victim to a bad controller. With that said, I have no answers. I’ve emailed, I’ve called. I get no resolutions. Maybe someone else here can point you in the right direction. There’s some good folks on here.

It sounds like you are another victim to a bad controller. With that said, I have no answers. I’ve emailed, I’ve called. I get no resolutions. Maybe someone else here can point you in the right direction. There’s some good folks on here.
I had issues with my KC combo and pit boss chat on Instagram was able to work on my ticket right away. Message them there. Have your ticket number ready. They got my controller sent fast.

Latest Discussions

Back