Pit Boss Platinum Laredo

MikeInFla

Staff member
Reaction score
Haven't seen this one yet. My Walmart still has one KC Combo left at around $650 on clearance. The Masterbuilt 560 Gravity Series I had my eye on is gone. I was waiting for them to drop the price even more.

MikeInFla

Staff member
Reaction score
I didn't know they made a vertical with the PID. Not too sure I like the doors as I think I would prefer a single door

Platinum Brunswick

Maybe this was a flop? I have never seen it and Walmart has them out of stock. If you search for them on Google a link for the Pit Boss website comes up but then when you click it, it says "product not found".

pitnovice

Reaction score
I have only done my burn in on the Laredo. It seems to be very well built. The app isn’t great. But I suspect it will be updated

image.jpg

Randizzle

Reaction score
What r your specs on the inside of the smoker grate size and distance between each grate
Thx

olegun9

Reaction score

Big Spicy

Reaction score
I bought one from Walmart a couple of days ago. I can’t wait for it to come in.

jjhertz

Reaction score
I would like to know how stable is the temperature when cooking, and more specifically on low smoke? I have the tailgater 340 and experience very large temperature swings. I would like to upgrade, this model seems interesting, but I do not want another grill that has such temp swings..

pitnovice

Reaction score
I cooked a brisket for 12 hours and it was able to maintain +- 10 degrees. Had a great smoke ring.

Attachments

• IMG_0589.jpg
    IMG_0589.jpg
    422.8 KB · Views: 8

Latest Discussions