Pit Boss Pellet Newbie

Reaction score
New Pit Boss owner here. My wonderful wife surprised me with a brand new Pit Boss 700FB1 Pellet Grill for my birthday last month. And fortunately she loves BBQ! I began to get more serious about smoking about 9 months ago after nibbling around the edges for years. Prior to the Pit Boss I was using my Masterbuilt 30 inch electric smoker, so now I have another toy to play with. So far I have done ribs, steaks, boston butts, whole chickens and lots of other things on the Pit Boss. Most have come out great, but like most guys on this and other forums, I am constantly trying to improve and up my game. I'm looking forward to sharing my questions, successes, and hopefully, not too many failures with my fellow smokers and grillers on this forum.

Attachments

• 20220725_125235.jpg
    20220725_125235.jpg
    329.2 KB · Views: 23
New Pit Boss owner here. My wonderful wife surprised me with a brand new Pit Boss 700FB1 Pellet Grill for my birthday last month. And fortunately she loves BBQ! I began to get more serious about smoking about 9 months ago after nibbling around the edges for years. Prior to the Pit Boss I was using my Masterbuilt 30 inch electric smoker, so now I have another toy to play with. So far I have done ribs, steaks, boston butts, whole chickens and lots of other things on the Pit Boss. Most have come out great, but like most guys on this and other forums, I am constantly trying to improve and up my game. I'm looking forward to sharing my questions, successes, and hopefully, not too many failures with my fellow smokers and grillers on this forum.
Welcome to the group
Roll that smoke 💨!! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Latest Discussions

Back