PB 150 error code problem

Doublehfarm

Reaction score
I have only cooked about 10 times in this little grill and now I get the er1 code which I believe to be the temp probe. Replaced it and still get code. Replaced control board and another temp probe and still same code. Any thoughts ? Please no contact customer service it’s impossible to get through. Have been on hold for hours several times. Thanks

I know it’s frustrating but I don’t have the answer. I believe it’s an ER L code instead of 1 which is the probe. Mine did the same thing and when I swapped out the probe it fixed the problem. Very well could be you got a bad probe. I got tired of waiting on Pit Boss to send one so I bought one on Amazon with one day shipping and replaced it. Then the one from PB finally arrived so i have it as a back up. Perhaps the one they sent you was a bad probe.

Hopefully someone here can help more but I’m at a loss.

I have only cooked about 10 times in this little grill and now I get the er1 code which I believe to be the temp probe. Replaced it and still get code. Replaced control board and another temp probe and still same code. Any thoughts ? Please no contact customer service it’s impossible to get through. Have been on hold for hours several times. Thanks
Try a different circuit and make sure the igniter and temperature sensor are clean. Hopefully this helps you 🇺🇸

Latest Discussions

Back