Parts broken

Abqnurse

Reaction score
Love the grill, it's several years old now and I'm loving it because it's really well seasoned! It's produced many, many good meals.

After completely normal (and expected) wear and tear, the magnet broke off the smoke door - Lockheart Platinum. I set the small metal tab aside to replace the rivet and somehow lost it.

Now the smoke chamber for pops open randomly and I might not notice it right away. How do I get that price? Do I have to replace the whole door? Jury-rig something?

Help!

Love the grill, it's several years old now and I'm loving it because it's really well seasoned! It's produced many, many good meals.

After completely normal (and expected) wear and tear, the magnet broke off the smoke door - Lockheart Platinum. I set the small metal tab aside to replace the rivet and somehow lost it.

Now the smoke chamber for pops open randomly and I might not notice it right away. How do I get that price? Do I have to replace the whole door? Jury-rig something?

Help!
Can you post a picture?
Amazon has a bunch of "smoker door latches".
If it is magnetic, google "magnetic cabinet latches". Cowboy may know more specific PB parts.

Back