No smoker for the weekend 😥

ANT0407

Reaction score
Going camping in Vermont for a 4 day weekend starting tomorrow so no smoker. I won't be able to smoke until next weekend (9 days). Packing these spares in the cooler to go with us. If I can't use the smoker I'm going to bring the smoke with me! Do I have a smoking problem???? 😂
20210916_090216.jpg

Going camping in Vermont for a 4 day weekend starting tomorrow so no smoker. I won't be able to smoke until next weekend (9 days). Packing these spares in the cooler to go with us. If I can't use the smoker I'm going to bring the smoke with me! Do I have a smoking problem???? 😂View attachment 1738

Going camping in Vermont for a 4 day weekend starting tomorrow so no smoker. I won't be able to smoke until next weekend (9 days). Packing these spares in the cooler to go with us. If I can't use the smoker I'm going to bring the smoke with me! Do I have a smoking problem???? 😂View attachment 1738
You have problems, but smoking isn't one of them...

You have problems, but smoking isn't one of them...
That's a relief. Sometimes I think my family and friends is going to have an intervention, but I'm fairly certain if I keep feeding them I'm good......lol

That looks like days worth to me lol
Better add more to the smoker.

Latest Discussions

Back