New to the pellet world

Jamieb2179

Reaction score
Hey guys newbie here from Virginia I have had a charcoal/wood smoker for several years but recently got a pit boss Austin xl from my wife. Can’t wait to begin a using it I’m going to do the initial burn today and get everything burnt in and seasoned or whatever they call it. Anyways any helpful tips and tricks would be appreciated I’ve always enjoyed the wealth of knowledge from truck and gun forums so I’m sure you all won’t disappoint when it comes to the grilling info! Thanks, Jamie

Hey guys newbie here from Virginia I have had a charcoal/wood smoker for several years but recently got a pit boss Austin xl from my wife. Can’t wait to begin a using it I’m going to do the initial burn today and get everything burnt in and seasoned or whatever they call it. Anyways any helpful tips and tricks would be appreciated I’ve always enjoyed the wealth of knowledge from truck and gun forums so I’m sure you all won’t disappoint when it comes to the grilling info! Thanks, Jamie
How did things go?

welcome to the forums and you will get a lot of help here.

Latest Discussions

Back