New to Group

Sparky

Reaction score
Hello from Texas. Just purchased a KC Combo and used it one time and looking foward to many more cookouts. Only problem so far is bluetooth keeps wanting to update and it will not take on my I Phone. Anyone else encounter this problem?

Also a newby to Pit Boss. I replaced my Traeger with the KC Combo. I have the same issue as Sparky. I connect to the grill on my Iphone and it constantly is asking for me to install an update. Any suggestions out there,

Thanks

Vaughn

There's a new update to the app it self.... Make sure you update the app and see if the new firmware takes

I sent an email to Flame-tec last week about not being able to connect the bluetooth. Received an email back saying to call them and they would walk me thru getting it connected. Called yesterday and was told there was a problem uploading the new update and they were working on fixing it. They would send me a text when it's fixed to try again.

I sent an email to Flame-tec last week about not being able to connect the bluetooth. Received an email back saying to call them and they would walk me thru getting it connected. Called yesterday and was told there was a problem uploading the new update and they were working on fixing it. They would send me a text when it's fixed to try again.

So does Flame-Tec create the app for the Platinum grills?

I don't know. The email address is from app-assist and he has Flame-tec in his signature.. Got an email from Pit Boss yesterday to update. They say featuring integrated Bluetooth & Wi-Fi. Will try to update it tomorrow and will let you know if it works.

I don't know. The email address is from app-assist and he has Flame-tec in his signature.. Got an email from Pit Boss yesterday to update. They say featuring integrated Bluetooth & Wi-Fi. Will try to update it tomorrow and will let you know if it works.

Keep us updated..I have been doing some research on trying to find out who design the PID controller for the platinum grills.

Will do. Going to smoke some ribs tomorrow. Will try to do the update then.

Latest Discussions

Back